Campout Survey Terms and Conditions:
Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR. The Camp Fimfo Campout Concert Series Survey Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Northgate Waco LLC (“Sponsor”).
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and all overseas military installations, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For the purpose of the Sweepstakes, family members are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules (as defined below) may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsors’ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The database clock for the booking website will be the official timekeeper for these Sweepstakes. Illegible and/or incomplete entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
- ENTRY PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 5, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 13, 2023 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER. To officially enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must either:
ONLINE. Visit https://fnntnn163n3.typeform.com/to/HM7V9zLx (the “Online Website”) during the Entry Period and complete the survey form in its entirety including: complete name and email address. Then, click the “Submit” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All Online Website entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on October 13, 2023.
Regardless of the entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- BINDING AGREEMENT. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win the Prize, Entrants must agree to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Because these Official Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to the Sweepstakes, please read them carefully. If Entrant does not agree to the Official Rules, Entrant is not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win the Prize. Entrant agrees that their registration as an individual participant under the Sweepstakes constitutes their agreement to these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION. The winner will be randomly selected through a random generator. One winner will be announced on October 17, 2023 and notified via email to the account that submitted the The Camp Fimfo Campout Concert Series Survey Giveaway. All Eligible Entries must be received by the Entry Period deadline. Entrants will be notified of winnings through email. The winner must respond to the notification email within 48 hours following the announcement of the winner to confirm the mailing address at which they will receive the prize. The Prize will be shipped to the Entrant’s desired mailing address. In the event that an Entrant has an incomplete email address, the Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Winners must respond to the initial notification according to the instructions provided.
- PRIZES. For one winner, one (1) concert t-shirt ($30), one (1) concert hat ($20), one (1) concert koozie ($5), and one (1) concert sticker ($5) will be awarded (“Prize”). Total retail value of the Prize is $60. The Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption, equivalents or substitutions except at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Any dispute as to the correct person to receive the Prizes will be decided by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all any federal, state, and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
By accepting a Prize, except where legally prohibited, Entrants grant permission for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrants’ name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes relating to this Sweepstakes, without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- PRIZE AWARD. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding the Prize. The Prize will be awarded within 7-14 business days of response to the Prize notification. Acceptance and use of a Prize is the responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or stolen mail. Prizes returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- ODDS. Odds of winning the Prizes depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prizes at random from among the Eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any of the terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- NO WARRANTY. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- ADDITIONAL RULES. Entry data that has been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Submitted materials become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
By participating, Entrants (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsors’ reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsors’ believe, in their sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsors’ will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By participating, Entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be cause by Entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and Entrant agrees that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly providing in these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas; without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws, and disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the State of Texas, and Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of said courts and waives any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- TAXES. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein, including federal, state, and locale, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner, as well as compliance with any federal, state, and local laws and regulations applicable to the Prize winner.
- WINNERS LIST. To obtain the name of the prize winner send a request with your name and email address to be received by October 13, 2023 to: Attn: Marketing Department 38 Commerce Ave. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.